Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Path under my Feet (prt. 2)

The path under my feet... In the last post we talked about How God guides us moment by moment, and we must trust Him because He knows the way.

Well, God showed me another thruth about where I am right now. Ecclesiastes 3:1~

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.


So, God doesn't make mistakes with plopping us right where we are.We can be assured of this; for me, it's quite comforting :)

But that's not all! Ecclesiastes 3:11~

He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from beginning to the end.
(Emphasis mine)

When my Pastor pointed this out this afternoon, I certainly felt the piercing of the double-edged Sword of the Lord. I have been going through some things that just don't seem right, but it is all in God's plan of molding and making me. It is an amazing experience when the Creator the universe ~not to mention, yourself~ is shaping your soul to prepare for the future of your life on earth, and, ultimately, eternity. And it is even more amazing when you realize that the Potter knows exactly what your future as a vessel holds, and knows that the stage you are in now is the stage that He meant for you. And you make not think that the fiery testing you are going through now is very pretty, but God says it's beautiful. And, being the Creator of beauty, HE knows!

Remember that God's timing is perfect, and that it is beautiful. And remember that the path under your feet is the spot that God has plopped you on :)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been reading through your blog this morning a bit, and had to comment. You show wisdom far beyond your years. Thanks for your inspiration and "down to earth" application of God's word. In reference to "the spot that God has plopped us on" being exactly perfect and beautiful, there is an old saying I have always loved, "Bloom where you are planted".

We don't have to be in the most beautiful garden to bloom magnificently. Rather we can poke up through the concrete sidewalk(if that's where we are plopped), and show ourselves for all to see, even if we are a dandelion instead of a rose. I am certain God looks upon a dandelion like me with as much love as a rose.

Love you bunches!!!

Cosette Holmes said...

Love you, too! Thanks for commenting :)