For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
We have all done something wrong, and none of us are perfect as God.
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Because we have sinned, we deserve to go to hell, but God has made a way for us to go to heaven, through His Son, Jesus.
But God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
The only way we can get to heaven is through Jesus Christ, God's Son, who lived a perfect life and died on the cross for you and I. Three days later He rose from the dead, never to die again.
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
How to accept God's gift of everlasting life in heaven:
9) That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart
that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10) For with the heart man believeth unto righteosness, and with the mouth confession is
made unto salvation.
11) For the Scripture sayeth, Whosoever believeth on Him shall not be ashamed.
12) For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek, for the same Lord over all is
rich unto all that call upon Him.
13) For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.