Then I realized how ridiculous I had been, how many things I was way wrong about.
- I limited God's will.
- I thought that "the best" would mean the fulfillment of my selfish desires.
- I assumed that my parents weren't really listening to God's direction.
- I felt bad for myself. But do you know what many other people are going through that's way worse?!?
So here I am, on a homeshooling adventure. Mark, my only sibling, and I are larning about the relationships of life together in Bible class. ["Coincidentally" corresponding to the lessons God just taught me :) ] I am using ABeka curriculum for most other subjects, other than math. So far, our p.e. has been both fun and crazy!
Whether you are starting another school year or are out of that stage in your life, remember these:
- God's will is beyond your imagination.
- God's will is the best, whether it seems like it is now or not.
- Honor and trust the authority God has out in your life. He gave you those specific people for a reason.
- "There hath no temptation taken you, but such as common to man; but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able, but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it." ~1 Corinthians 10:13