Saturday, September 8, 2012

Dive In

"Dive In" by Steven Curtis Chapman


The long awaited rains have fallen hard upon the thirsty ground
And carved their way to where the wild and rushing river can be found
And like the rains I have been carried to where the river flows.

My heart is racing and my knees are weak as I walk to the edge
I know there is no turning back once my feet have left the ledge
And in the rush I hear a voice that's telling me it's time to take the leap of faith.

SO HERE I GO
~
I'm diving in; I'm going deep in over my head I wanna be
Caught in the rush, Lost in the flow, in over my head I wanna go
The river's deep; the river's wide; the river's water is alive
So sink or swim, I'm diving in!
~
There is a supernatural power in this mighty river's flow
It can bring the dead to life and it can fill an empty soul
And give a heart the onl thing worth living and worth dying for.

But we will never know the awesome power of the grace of God 
Until we let ourselves get swept away into  this holy flood
So if you'll take my hand we'll close our eyes and count to three, and take the leap of faith-

COME ON LET'S GO
~
I'm diving in; I'm going deep in over my head I wanna be
Caught in the rush, Lost in the flow, in over my head I wanna go
The river's deep; the river's wide; the river's water is alive
So sink or swim, I'm diving in!

Romans 11:33~ O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are  His ways past finding out!

Ephesians 3:17-19~ That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye may be filled with all the fulness of God.