Sunday, March 31, 2013

He's Alive and So Am I!!!

Psalm 30:3                                                             {read the rest of this amazing chapter here}

O LORD, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave: thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit.


I was dead. I was spiritually dead. I had died due to sin and the law and the grave. But Praise God, I am alive!


Romans 6:4                                                            {read the rest of this amazing chapter here}
Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Romans 6:8
Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:



It's not just Christ's resurrection we celebrate today, it is ours also! If it were not for Christ and His resurrection, I would still be dead. But, because Christ has set me free from death, I am alive to serve Him! It's a miracle!!! Let's not squander this gift of new life from God; we must use it to vigorously live out His commandments as His indebted children.

He's alive, and So Am I!!!

No comments: